Our Firm Helps You with Legal Problems in the Areas of Alimony, Child Custody & Child Support
We listen carefully to your concerns
Donahue Hagan Klein & Weisberg LLC is a dedicated law firm supporting clients in Alimony, Child Custody and Child Support cases. Based in Morristown, we have experience in the courts throughout all of New Jersey. Our approachable attorneys immediately put you at ease about your legal problem as we focus on a result that gives you confidence in the future. Please read our profiles to get to know us better.
Our attorneys understand the stress that legal matters cause
Donahue Hagan Klein & Weisberg LLC knows how to navigate the complexities of New Jersey law. Our lawyers will be your trusted advisors, offering guidance in several practice areas:
- Alimony: When you get a divorce, there are many decisions that you and your ex-spouse need to make, including financial support. Alimony, or spousal support, is a major part of divorce law. Our compassionate attorneys work with you to reach an equitable alimony agreement.
- Child Custody: When you are going through a divorce, the well-being of your children is always a top priority. Our compassionate attorneys have significant experience in all aspects of child custody law. We are dedicated to protecting your right to raise your child in a healthy environment.
- Child Support: When parents go through a divorce, they have to decide how to best support their children. At our firm, our goal is to protect your children’s right to financial security. Our compassionate attorneys are here for you during your child support case.
- Equitable Distribution of Property: In New Jersey, upon a divorce, all marital property must be divided equitably. Our experienced divorce attorneys guide you through the
equitable distribution legal process, ensuring that your rights are upheld.
- Paternity: Fathers’ rights is a sensitive topic in family law. Whether you are a mother looking to identify the father of your child or a father who is trying to gain child custody rights, our attorneys have the knowledge and understanding to guide you through your
- Palimony: If your long-term relationship has ended and there is a dispute regarding continued financial support, we can answer any questions you have about palimony. Our skilled attorneys can protect your rights as you seek a fair resolution.
- Modification: As life goes on, your financial and personal situations may change. Our attorneys are experienced in helping you modify child support, child custody, visitation and alimony agreements to suit the best interests of you and your family.
- Prenuptial & Postnuptial Agreements: Our attorneys help couples establish the terms of a settlement agreement either before or after they are married to protect both parties in the event that they later decide to get a divorce. If you need to draft a prenuptial or postnuptial agreement, contact our experienced family law attorneys today.
- Orders of Protection: Our firm’s experienced attorneys provide compassionate representation to clients seeking orders of protection. We can help you seek a restraining order to protect you and your family.
- Divorce: Choosing to dissolve your marriage can be stressful and overwhelming. During your divorce, you need a compassionate attorney to advocate for the best interests of you and your family. Our lawyers have the skill and experience necessary to help you through the divorce process.
When you work with Donahue Hagan Klein & Weisberg LLC, you can be assured that your attorney will answer all of your questions and keep you informed about the progress of your case.
Contact our compassionate Morristown law firm today
Donahue Hagan Klein & Weisberg LLC cares about your personal situation. Let our lawyers help you achieve peace of mind. You are always welcome at our offices, conveniently located in Morristown. Call the firm at 862-206-6498 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.